Haley’s love for fitness began at a young age and has stuck with her throughout her high school and college careers. Haley was a dual sport athlete, having been a part of both the volleyball and track teams in high school and playing volleyball for a year in college as well. She earned a Bachelors Degree in Health Sciences- Fitness & Wellness in addition to a Business minor from Northern Arizona University. Haley strongly believes in not only the physical health benefits that exercise provides, but the internal wellness benefits as well. With all of the growth and positivity fitness has brought to Haley’s life, she hopes to help others find those same benefits through exercise.
- BS Health Sciences- Fitness & Wellness – Northern Arizona University
- ACE certified personal trainer
- ACSM certified exercise physiologist
- Tribe team training coach: Tribe Fit, Tribe Life, Tribe Core
- Stages Soin instructor certified
- First Aid, CPR, AED
Spending time with her family & dogs, working out, reading, relaxing