Erica brings thirty plus years of experience in the health and fitness industry to Elite Fitness. This includes fifteen years of clinical Chiropractic and Functional Medicine Nutrition and thirty years of personal training and group exercise instruction. Mother of six, Grandmother of four, Erica personally, as well as, professionally understands the importance of lifetime wellness, time management, staying active and injury free, and facing weight challenges throughout a lifetime.
To Erica, wellness is a core value. Wellness equates to balance. All the body’s systems (physical, chemical, mental) must be in balance to achieve true health and wellness.
Her background as a collegiate track athlete, chiropractor, personal trainer, and corrective exercise specialist provide Erica with knowledge to help EVERYONE achieve their exercise goals (no matter how broken) in order to balance the physical part of the wellness equation. Erica believes activity and exercise is appropriate and necessary for everyone to improve and maintain quality of life if done in a safe and supervised environment.
- B.S. Biochemistry: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Palmer, Davenport, IA
- Personal Training Certifications: YMCA, ACE, NASM
- Group Fitness Certifications: YMCA, AFFA, ACE
- NASM: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- TRX Certified
- Functional Medicine: Functional Medicine Institute Gig Harbor, WA
- American Heart Association: CPR/AED/FA Instructor
- Tribe Team Training: Tribe Fit, Tribe Life, Tribe Core