Updated Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 @ 2:00pm
Covid-19 Update at Elite
To all Active and Future Elite Fitness Members:
We continue to closely monitor every aspect of our business and make decisions to keep all of you safe and healthy. As other fitness companies have decided to shut down, we will continue to operate so those of you who feel comfortable have the ability to utilize Elite in a safe and respectful manner. Below are the most recent updates and precautions we will be taking Effective Immediately.
Next steps we’re taking at this time:
- Elite will remain open to active and new members (unless mandated by law).
- For the time being, Elite will operate with 24 hour access.
- Childcare will be closed through Sunday March 29th, 2020.
- All guest passes and 5 Day Trials are suspended until further notice.
- All Group Fitness classes including Boxing, Cycle, Yoga, Bootcamp and Total Strength will be cancelled through Sunday March 29th, 2020.
- Steam Rooms will be turned off through Sunday March 29th, 2020.
Again, these updates will be effective immediately. We will be in touch with any future updates via email, social media, and our website (elitesf.com).